Contractor/Handyman in Howard County, MD?

6 Replies

I am looking for a reasonably priced contractor/handyman in Howard County, MD.  I also need a reasonably priced electrician.  Any and all recommendations are appreciated!

I would do a Google search and get at least 3 different estimates 

you could also go to homewise.com to get some free quoats  

Thanks for the advice.  I appreciate it, but I was hoping to get specific names/companies from investors in my area.  

Sandra,  I rehab homes myself in the Howard County area. I am currently in between properties (next one starting around late March)and am currently accepting small and medium sized projects. I am a licenced and bonded contractor and since I limit the number of projects I do outside of my own properties I charge a very reasonable rate. If you are interested,  let me know the scope of work you are looking for and the time frame. If it is something that I would be interested in doing perhaps we could speak further and get an estimate together. Take care! 

Patrick

This post has been removed.

Thanks, I'll PM you when I need work done.  I close on a house in 60 days and will probably call after that to see if you can give me a quote.  

Originally posted by @Sandra Holt :

Thanks, I'll PM you when I need work done.  I close on a house in 60 days and will probably call after that to see if you can give me a quote.  

Sounds great!  Talk to you then.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.