Houston, Texas

5 Replies

Hey Texas wanted to reach out. I will be heading there in about 2 weeks to meet up with an investor and wanted to try and make the most out of my trip. I would love to talk to some fellow flippers in the area or wholesalers. I did about 20 flips last year and looking network and maybe make some things happen in Houston as well. Any ideas or feedback would be great. Thanks!

I'm interested in hearing what flippers are doing as well. We just bought 5 buy and hold in the area and were wondering if anyone is making flipping work for them in Houston.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @John Mathewson :

Hey Texas wanted to reach out. I will be heading there in about 2 weeks to meet up with an investor and wanted to try and make the most out of my trip. I would love to talk to some fellow flippers in the area or wholesalers. I did about 20 flips last year and looking network and maybe make some things happen in Houston as well. Any ideas or feedback would be great. Thanks!

Hey John!

I would love to connect with you while you are here in the H! We have some good deals and GREAT food! 

I'm a wholesaler txt me at  832-516-7741 ehrn you get to Houston

@Eli F.

A client of mine has a deal you may be interested in. Actually he has several. PM me if you would like to connect. Thanks

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here