Private lenders

7 Replies

does anyone know a good private lender, that offers a good and competitive interest rate ? I have a few deals that I need to find and I would gladly appreciate anyone who can help me with this. Thanks Jason 

Private lenders are typically people you know personally and who offer you better rates than hard money lenders based on the relationship you have with them.

That said, if you have a good bit of experience, you may be able to find some people willing to lend based on that.  What is your experience?

@j Scott thanks a lot. I don't have much experience but I do have some; I've been doing wholesaling for sometime but no success doing that. What's a good interest rate in today's market? 

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Jason Henry :

@j Scott thanks a lot. I don't have much experience but I do have some; I've been doing wholesaling for sometime but no success doing that. What's a good interest rate in today's market? 

Banks will typically lend in the 4-7% range. Private lenders will typically lend in the 8-12% range. And HML will typically lend in the 13-18% range (with 1-5 points).

ok thanks a lot @J Scott I appreciate you sharing some of your knowledge with me. 

@deangelo wade I'll definately check it out thanks but do you know their interest rate ? And have you work with them before ? If so what was your experience ?