Best value Appliances in Orlando, FL

5 Replies

Hello All,

I am embarking on my first complete renovation and I'm at the point where I need to buy appliances.  I need new EVERYTHING and I was hoping I could gather some insight on where I could find the best values at?  Maybe a place that offers especially good package rates when purchasing Fridge, Dishwasher, Oven(s), Microwave, Washer, Dryer, & Water Heater all at once?   

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hi Tyler -

I buy stainless appliances from whoever has the best sale (microwave fridge stove dishwasher) usually around $2k - check all as it changes weekly HHGregg, Best Buy, Lowes, Home Depot etc.  Home depot gets a lot of my business as you can always use 0% credit.  Holidays are exceptional times to shop for appliances so next week should have some killer deals ;) 

I don't buy washer and dryers unless it is a very specific situation - I've put some in a rental but at that only used or upgrading somewhere else! 

Good luck & congrats on your first deal!!

Thanks Alexa!  If I didn't get in through the Fannie Mae FirstLook Program (I have to live there for a year before resell or renting) I would definitely take your advice about washer/dryer, but I figured it was a good excuse to upgrade them in this case.  

Would you happen to know any good contractor's in Orlando that produce quality kitchen remodels for a fair price?  

Hey Tyler, I would steer away from Appliance Direct, they simply do not last. I have gone to the Post office and gotten the handwritten change of address form, in there there is a 10% Off Lowe's coupon. In the past the coupon was there, now you have to fill-in online and you get the coupon in the mail. Then go the store manager and ask them you are making a big purchase and you would like to get 10% off, I've gotten it, and then hit them up with the 10% at the register. Wallah ~20% off. I do pick them up myself and dont pay for delivery, but that's me.  

Good luck

Javier T.

If you can't find a sale at home improvement or department stores you might want to check out what's available at Sonny's Appliance in Altamonte Springs. 

http://www.sonnysappliance.com/

Another note is that both Home Depot and Lowe's give a Military discount of 10%. Just need a copy of your DD214 or a Military ID. Has saved me a ton.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.