Where to Begin in House-Flipping

3 Replies

Hello all,

This has been my passion since I was fifteen years old. I have always wanted to thrive in this industry. With no leads, and no capital, I am very lost on how to begin in this industry. I look forward to any constructive criticism, feedback, opinions, or help.

Thank you very much 

@Daniel Walker i would start by wholeselling or working for an experienced flipper to learn as much as you can. I would research everything on flipping and wholeselling on BP

Originally posted by @Daniel Walker :

Hello all,

This has been my passion since I was fifteen years old. I have always wanted to thrive in this industry. With no leads, and no capital, I am very lost on how to begin in this industry. I look forward to any constructive criticism, feedback, opinions, or help.

Thank you very much 

It has been your passion since you were 15, how old are you now?

How much have you saved?

I worked 2 full time jobs. Lived on the income of one and out every dollar from the second in the bank

Then bought a fixer upper, fixed it up and sold it 

@Daniel Walker if I were in your shoes, as quickly as I could I'd scrape together $1k and invest in some key relationships. A good broker who can help you find deals. Some investors who can provide financing. A good contractor (for obvious reasons). I'd start with a local REIA and go from there. I'd provide the hustle and leverage my network for the rest.

While you're scraping that money together, just connecting with someone who's flipped homes in your area would be huge. Offer to help them in some way in exchange for knowledge and experience.  Something to just get started in some way.

Hope that helps.  Best of luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here