Potential to flip properties in Orlando

13 Replies

Is there potential to flip properties for 30% margins in Orlando right now?

Arturo,

You can find 30% anywhere, as long as you buy right! ;)

No, hasn’t been in a long time.

Not in Orlando, not even close.

Yeah for sure if you could just fire up the flux capacitor and take us back to 2009.

But yeah no, there are just not really any flips in general unless you are being super creative and adding sqft,etc. 

Originally posted by @Erin Wysocki:

@Justin Stamper Would love to go back to 2009!

Ugh man I miss buying at the courthouse in person, and being able to take home a new property every other day. I remember one time we had 14 renovations going on at once! I couldnt even imagine buying 14 flips THIS ENTIRE YEAR ughhhhhhh

@Justin Stamper I spent January and February at the courthouse hoping and praying.  Dilly dally squat.  Total waste of my Tuesdays and Thursdays.

@Justin Stamper I spent January and February at the courthouse hoping and praying.  Dilly dally squat.  Total waste of my Tuesdays and Thursdays.

what year? I quit even looking once it went online. Took too damn long in the morning for the auctions with all the international buyers flooding in. 

@Justin Stamper This year silly.  Seminole ones are still done the old fashion way.

oh yeah good luck with that. I think im better off walking around the mall early in the morning asking the old ladies in jogging outfits power walking if they have any houses they want to sell. 

You can easily if you knew where to look majority have no clue. Many use the same ways. Direct mail and the mls etc. Going to limit deals in many cases everybody knows. Auctions work if you have a strategy. Next week I am adding a company that does all the bidding etc for me. People say yeah in your market I have done biz in many states and just added Texas. Works for all states if you know where to look. Universal. Florida is a goldmine. I love going there, Orlando and miami

i am going to post sometime this week a place I get done deals 99% of people I tell go wow. Even the vets. I only been in a few years. Many keep trying the same old same old. Einstein insanity, doing same thing and expecting different results. Just think Einstein couldn't read..

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here