Any good GC located in Charleston, Sc.....

5 Replies

Hello, Does anyone have a GC located in Charleston, SC that is reliable and trustworthy? I am looking into some properties that need rehabbing but I don’t want to jump into something that I can’t get myself out of.

the key to the business is great GC.... hard to come by.. I Imported mine from  Vegas.. and I keep him 100% busy.

but I met a few others there that are capable but they may be doing their own projects.

@Russ Scheider   is local pro there he might be able to give you a reference.

These days a GC is the missing piece of the puzzle more often than not.  With the new construction boom in Charleston, fewer GC's are doing renovations.  @Jasmine Brice maybe we could team up on some projects?  I don't have a crew to spare, but could share the one we have.  They key is to get a good crew and KEEP them.  

@Jay Hinrichs thanks for the shout-out!

Originally posted by @Russ Scheider :

These days a GC is the missing piece of the puzzle more often than not.  With the new construction boom in Charleston, fewer GC's are doing renovations.  @Jasmine Brice maybe we could team up on some projects?  I don't have a crew to spare, but could share the one we have.  They key is to get a good crew and KEEP them.  

@Jay Hinrichs thanks for the shout-out!

we stopped doing rehabs in the older part of the city a year or so ago.. and now only do new construction vertical which done right is about as good as any market in the country from my perspective.. UBER competitive for lots though.. and production building we can no way compete with the big guys so it just has to be one here one there infill.