• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
Looking for advice from experienced flippers/ wholesalers

Skyler Mckinney
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Dec 4 2018, 06:27

Hello, Biggerpockets family. How are you getting your deals? What works best for you? I'm looking for some advice. I have been looking for my first deal for around six months now and haven't been successful. Heres what I have done so far. Well, the first four months I was using an agent and just the MLS. The last two months I have launched a full-scale marketing campaign. I have started a we buy homes website (balancedhomebuyers.com) check it out, and feedback on the site would be appreciated too. I have sent out mailers to homes in pre foreclosure in a selected area with selected criteria. I have been using google ad words to draw people to my site I have had over 3000 views specific to my area and only 128 clicks and not a message from anyone other than people asking to be added to my buyer's list. I have sent out a 300 person email campaign and done a 50 person voicemail campaign. I ordered my bandit signs am about to put them up and I have ordered flyers that I am going to pass out in the next coming weeks. I am not expecting to have a deal from all of this so far but at least one call back which I haven't received. I'm not giving up or getting hopeless I know this is going to take time and presistance. I'm just wondering how you are getting your deals what do you have the best luck with marketing wise. If you think I should be doing something that is not, please let me know. I read in J Scott's book to leave actual offers on peoples door, and I like that idea and think I'm going to try it next. Any help at all would be appreciated!

Loading replies...