Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
David Cunningham
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Is this a smart idea as my first move into investing?

David Cunningham
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Dec 26 2018, 17:44
Hey guys, in looking to get my license and am going to school now but have something more advanced on my plate now. Basic recap is that me and my woman are about to move due to our lease ending soon. My girl has little but of money passed down to her after her fathering passing away. She has two houses owned in Indiana for her family and we will probably move back to the nice one in a few years up there. We currently live In Tampa florida and I'm waiting on custody court for my son that I have with another female to go over based on us moving there. So here's my take. We were thinking of buying a house from an auction and doing some work on whatever the house is needed and an am quite a handy man so I can figure out the best route for whatever action is needed. We were looking into buying this so called house living In it, roommating to help pay bills because we dont mind someone else and putting it on the market asap and move onto the next one whenever possible. But to be honest we could possibly purchase the house live there for X months buy a new investment whenever the first one sells start another flip and/or move to Indiana. Please help in some advice this is a limited time option we have until we either have to make this session for an investment house or rent again until we can make an investment.

Loading replies...