Contractor Recommendations for Shreveport, Louisiana?

8 Replies

I don't have any contractor contacts in that area, but when you get any or decide to give any a try, you can check them out here: http://www.lslbc.louisiana.gov/contractor-search/

There is a search by city function on that website, but it gives a long list (multiple pages) of results. At least you know they are licensed if they show up on this list.

Hey @Jonathan Williams

Just keep in mind you should protect yourself with a builder’s risk insurance policy. If you are doing your own construction and its vacant, or to use some hard money lenders a lot of times and to really ensure the private lenders position and strengthen your proposal, you should get some construction insurance. If you need any help with that aspect of it please just let me know.

Promotion
Obie Insurance
Coverage for your rental
Get a quote for your rental property in 2 minutes or less.
Save on landlord insurance. A transparent, simple, and affordable way to protect your investment.
Start Saving
Originally posted by @Maxwell Fontaine:

Hey @Jonathan Williams

Just keep in mind you should protect yourself with a builder’s risk insurance policy. If you are doing your own construction and its vacant, or to use some hard money lenders a lot of times and to really ensure the private lenders position and strengthen your proposal, you should get some construction insurance. If you need any help with that aspect of it please just let me know.