Looking Advise before take action.

5 Replies

I have this situation. I am paying off all my debts with the snowball method. But I want to be back to invest in Real Estates. My debts now are $50,000 For 3 year. What you guys think, wait until pay off everything or what you suggest? Because I have many houses from 25k-50k at my area that pay $750 to $1,000 monthly in rent. I ready buy my first home where I live.

Updated about 1 month ago

Thanks Appreciate your advise, I have 10k in credit cards, 30k in a Home Equity Line, and 10k in a Personal Loan.

@Ramon Paredes

Pay your debts off first. Or at least get them down to a much more manageable level. Rental properties do generate cash, but they can also eat a hole in your wallet, especially when you have to replace a boiler or water heater or change locks or replace windows or fix a leaky bathroom.

Originally posted by @Aaron K. :

@Ramon Paredes it really depends on the type of debt, if it is credit card debt pay it off first 100% if not then you need to do more analysis

Thanks Aaron K. Appreciate your advise, I have 10k in credit cards, 30k in a Home Equity Line, and 10k in a Personal Loan.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here