Home Inspection Blue Springs, MO

11 Replies

Have short inspection period so trying to get jump on this quickly....  who's your go to for home inspector? This is a duplex both sides, A-/B+ property. I've used Inspector Nick before and was pleased with their work also considering Bulldog but looking for feedback.

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Alex V. :

@Matt K. I've used Bulldog in the past and was very pleased with the results

Thanks, ended up just going w/ inspector nick this time due to time constraints... 

Originally posted by @Matt K. :
Originally posted by @Alex V.:

Thanks, ended up just going w/ inspector nick this time due to time constraints... 

Always fun (scary) to rush things when it comes to large purchases :)

Good luck and hope everything works out!

Terra Firm Inspections
Tim Trickel
Google him since they Block posting contact info.

It looks like you guys use some of the better home inspection companies in the area.  I am a fellow investor in Kansas City and I also own a home inspection company.  I have been doing both for about 12 years and have a good understanding of not only home inspections for homes in this area but also for investment properties.  I would love to help you guys out in the future if you ever need it.

Originally posted by @Alex V. :
Originally posted by @Matt K. :
Originally posted by @Alex V.:

Always fun (scary) to rush things when it comes to large purchases :)

Good luck and hope everything works out!

Bulldog is very thorough. I've worked with Mike Calegari with Hearth and Homes and he is also very good.

I personally used Bulldog and had buyers use Bulldog. Honestly, I wasn't super impressed with either case. However, he is much better than most and I think hydro physics is phenomenal.  So I will give him credit for creating a great partnership there.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback.

@Dan Krupa Inspector Nick subs out to hydro physics also.

Give Heritage Inspectors a shot!  We have flat rate inspections; home inspection + radon + termite for $400.  I have been in the business for about 12 years and take care of the entire KC Metro.

Originally posted by @Chris Shrum :

Give Heritage Inspectors a shot!  We have flat rate inspections; home inspection + radon + termite for $400.  I have been in the business for about 12 years and take care of the entire KC Metro.

Wish you would of replied earlier haha, but will keep you in mind for future.

Great post. Thank you guys.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.