• Investor
  • Topeka, KS
Votes |
new investor in Topeka, KS looking for networking and answers

Daniel Snyder
  • Investor
  • Topeka, KS
Posted Jan 10 2017, 19:31

I'm new to real estate and have watched videos and listened to webinars and phones calls from rich dad poor dad and Renatus.  Only to find you must pay money and a lot of it after they give you there sales pitch.  Then to keep moving fwd with the company you will have to keep spending money.  Well that's not for me.  I would like to get involved in wholesaling and then to generate cash flow and then start in on fix and flip, and then fix and hold, maybe lease options.  I'm from Lyndon, KS. This is a small town, south of Topeka about 30 min right on hwy 75, with not a whole lot of choices for networking events. The closest events I have found are in Kansas City, MO about 2 hours away. Are there any other Topeka, Lawrence or surrounding areas that would be interested in attending a networking event closer to home? I would be more than happy to arrange the meeting space and time and to coordinate the whole event. But it is a lot of work to go through for me to show up at an event 2 hours away.

Thanks

Loading replies...