Louisville KREIA Membership Options

3 Replies

Looking to join the local Louisville KREIA group and curious whether I should do an individual membership or add my property management company as a business membership? From the KREIA website, it appears that the business membership would be advantageous but curious if anyone has any experience with either and could recommend one over another. Thank you in advance. 

@Todd Bingham I wouldn’t suggest getting a vendor level membership unless and until you plan to be a part of the board or the higher level network. Make sure it’s a fit first. If you are coming in to promote your PM company primarily you will find that several board members already own and operate larger PM companies that are well entrenched.

Good information. I don’t necessarily want to primarily promote the PM company. However, looking for investors on the real estate side that maybe wanting to us a PM service to manage their properties. With that information, I assume an individual membership will accomplish what I’d like to accomplish.

Thank you. 

Originally posted by @Todd Bingham :

Looking to join the local Louisville KREIA group and curious whether I should do an individual membership or add my property management company as a business membership? From the KREIA website, it appears that the business membership would be advantageous but curious if anyone has any experience with either and could recommend one over another. Thank you in advance. 

We don't have anyone currently on the board that  own property management companies.  I'm currently  on the board and a gold sponsor. I 100%  see the value in supporting the group.