highest LTV lenders cover Maine ?

17 Replies

after 2 months wasting time and had move out before i could refi with quicken loans they quoted me 60 LTV for my rehabbed 3 unit. seems low for 720 credit score and noi per month of $1300

ARV is $195k

put 35k into it

financed 100k

i expected 70-80%LTV

any suggestions who turn to?

its my first BRRRR and can only pull out 30k if appraises at 195k.

You could also become a member of Connected investors and let investors Bid on your loan. You may or may not get several offers. See if anything works there

@Jeremy A. 75% and 80% LTV requirements are Fannie guidelines, loans like that should be available from most every lender since Fannie will back them. I would recommend contacting Chad Hayes at RMS or Brandon Carrigan at Movement to see the options they have. You can message me directly to discuss further or get contact info (since BP won't let me put it into this comment).

Originally posted by @Antoine Martel :

Go to a big bank like Wells Fargo, they do 75%LTV on cash out refinances.

i had bad 7 years with wells corrupt fargo. they tried foreclose on my primary home three times. i prefer anyone but them. thx. 

Originally posted by @Jeremy A. :
Originally posted by @Antoine Martel:

Go to a big bank like Wells Fargo, they do 75%LTV on cash out refinances.

i had bad 7 years with wells corrupt fargo. they tried foreclose on my primary home three times. i prefer anyone but them. thx. 

Bank of America, Chase, there are many other options. 

update.

my 3 unit cash out was cancelled by quicken loans. 

i give them no stars.

90 days and $500 later to tell me they dont accept reserve money in dba account. 

i needed 2 months in personal savings. 

this after 10 other stupid red tape bait switch tactics. and 3 different loan officers all with varying degrees of knowledge.

I am sorry I never hit send to this. Heloc can be great but just remember no matter your financial status with a heloc you will forever owe it should you run into any problems. A heloc carries beyond the house

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here