Votes
Isaac Wagner
  • Bel Air, MD
Votes |
Investment help in Harford County?

Isaac Wagner
  • Bel Air, MD
Posted Mar 6 2018, 05:08

I've hit that point in my life where I've realized my 9-5 job isn't going to provide me financial freedom, or a decent retirement.  Real estate investing feels right to me and I want to get involved, so I've been reading a lot of books and internet forums trying to learn more.  "They" all seem to say that though it may be difficult to get involved with little money (I've only got $10k to invest), that it is possible.  Long term I'd like to buy and hold rental properties and as my capital base expands I'd like to get into commercial properties.  Short term, I may need to do some wholesaling or flipping to get the capital required to get into long-term holdings.  I feel like I'm at the point now where I have far too many questions and need to start attending local meetings to learn from others.  Does anyone know if there are active groups in Harford County, MD?  My gut instinct is that investing in Harford County would be more difficult than in Baltimore, but I don't know Baltimore at all, which makes me wary of putting money there.  Thank you for your help.

Loading replies...