Courthouse lists in Baltimore? Need Advice!

5 Replies | Baltimore, Maryland

0 votes

I went to the Baltimore county courthouse today on different peoples suggestions to get lists of probate and tax liens properties etc..And they said they "don't do that" that Baltimore county doesnt give out lists, and then she told me to try Baltimore City,so I called them and they told me the same thing! Am I doing something wrong? Asking for the wrong thing? Any insight is greatly appreciated! Ty

Jake... these things require research. There are no lists. For probate you need to pull Maryland probate dockets to determine if there is real property involved... and for tax sales you need to obtain the tax sale list from the county/city and then do your own research on each property.

@Jake K. the results from the Baltimore city tax sale area at bid baltimore.com or you can buy the list from the city municipal building. The baltimore county results are online at the county website.

Originally posted by @Tom Gimer :

Jake... these things require research. There are no lists. For probate you need to pull Maryland probate dockets to determine if there is real property involved... and for tax sales you need to obtain the tax sale list from the county/city and then do your own research on each property.

Hi,

How would I actually pull probate dockets? Thank you!

Originally posted by @Ned Carey :

@Jake K. the results from the Baltimore city tax sale area at bid baltimore.com or you can buy the list from the city municipal building. The baltimore county results are online at the county website.

Thank you!!