Votes
Dan Christie
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Votes |
West Michigan Rookie

Dan Christie
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted Jun 24 2018, 20:24

Hello everybody this is my first post so I'm not sure this is the correct forum area to introduce myself but here goes. I just found bigger pockets this weekend and have dove head first reading and watching all the info available here. What a great resource this is and i look forward to learning and contributing in anyway I can. 

I have been interested in real estate since I was 12 years old. One of the first books I recall reading from cover to cover was the art of the deal (no political bias please, it was just a book lol) I have been in love with real estate ever since. I had 1 home I bought when I was 22 and ended up turning it into a rental but moved on from it many moons ago regretfully now. I'm 42 now so hind sight they say is killing me and I really wish I hadn't done that.

I was born, raised and live here in Grand Rapids and never lost the passion for this business. I always said when I grow up I just want to own real estate so here we go. I have built a few local businesses in the area and successfully sold a couple so I'm no stranger to hard work and developing strategies to build out another one albeit with limited knowledge here. I would love to hear from you and learn from like minded individuals such as yourselves and be an asset to you in anyway I can. I would love to find strategic buying partners, flip partners, or since I'm pretty green if you ever need help with any units I would love to exchange my labor for your knowledge. If there are any local groups i would love to check those out as well if you know of any. I Look forward to meeting and learning from my fellow West Michigan investors and building some great resources around this group.

Loading replies...