Tax Lien Investing in Florida

2 Replies

Could you give me any info as how to get started and what steps to take concerning tax lien investing in my state? Are the laws concerning liens standard from state to state?

Any certain things I should know concerning laws, etc.?
-Thx, Darryl

Check out [LINK REMOVED]. The Tax Lien sale is in May, June, or July. Real auction has a lot of information for Florida. You can buy Liens on-line.

Tax sale laws not only vary state to state, but also county to county within each state.

There are several sites that will give you information on these sales including one of our own members here GD Haslip who runs delinquent tax sales .com

Originally posted by jawsette:
Tax sale laws not only vary state to state, but also county to county within each state.

There are several sites that will give you information on these sales including one of our own members here GD Haslip who runs delinquent tax sales .com

Your best bet would be to seek legal advice in the county you are trying to buy in. They were offering a title insurance for tax deeds that did not require a quit title suite. Has anyone used it. Once the market reached negative leverage, I will be going this route

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.