Sell My Note

6 Replies

We sold a rental a few months ago on an REC. The buyer paid $200,000 with 50% down. He will pay 6% interest only with quarterly payments. The $100,000 note comes due September of next year. 

The home is an "Oxford House" a group home leased in the name of the organization. They stay for years and always pay the rent on time. I believe the rent is now 1600-1700 a month.

This is my first REC and I'm thinking of selling the note. Are there companies that handle this? What would the note be worth? 

MODERATOR:  THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL THIS NOTE.  NO DEALMAKING IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE.

With such a short term, I don't think it would be an attractive asset to many note buyers.

This post has been removed.

@Chris Stone

I have sent you a message as I am looking at a Oxford house deal myself.  Would appreciate any insight.

@Chris Stone With the buyer paying 50% down there are plenty of buyers of this note.  Assuming the BPO on the property comes in close to the sale price and the payments are being made on time you should have no trouble.  

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide