Tampa Bay Area tax deeds

13 Replies

Originally posted by @Marcus Mccluster :

Can anyone recommend a good lawyer or title company in the Tampa Bay Area who does Quiet Titles?

I do not know any attorney in the Tampa area,  but wanted to see how you re doing with the tax deed sales in Hillsborough County?  Are they lucrative?  Do they have many sales per month?  Have you run into any issues with purchasing through the county?

@Marcus Mccluster - I have a friend who owns a title company in Tampa but he is mainly an investor himself. He always buys properties for himself via tax deed sale in Hillsborough and Pinellas so I am sure he is familiar with anything you need regarding tax deeds. Send me a PM if you want contact info, I don't want to advertise on here. 

Pinellas and Hillsborough are online tax deed auctions.  They will be approximately two times a month.  You will need to pre-register at least two days prior and make a deposit to begin bidding.  The highest bidder wins the property.  It must be recorded and after that you can do whatever you like that ie:  quiet title, title insurance, fix and flip, etc. 

Originally posted by @Josh Carr :

Pinellas and Hillsborough are online tax deed auctions.  They will be approximately two times a month.  You will need to pre-register at least two days prior and make a deposit to begin bidding.  The highest bidder wins the property.  It must be recorded and after that you can do whatever you like that ie:  quiet title, title insurance, fix and flip, etc. 

I thought Hillsborough was a live auction held at the county courthouse at 10 am??  Do you have the site for the online auction for this county?  Thanks Josh!