• Investor
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
Where To Find Education On Notes

Jay Raught
  • Investor
  • Newark, DE
Posted Feb 14 2017, 05:05

I have seen this question posted numerous times here on BP so I figured I would post some helpful information regarding where to find education on Notes.  Rather than post a question on where to look and waiting for a response..... GOOGLE is your friend!!!!! Below I will list a few of the sources I used, or you can use to educate yourself on notes.

Education:

Books:

• Invest in Debt - By James Napier (oldie but goodie) 
  • Performance Anxiety by Gordon Moss

Podcasts:

Notemba - They like it when you call it NoTEMBA instead of Note-MBA!!!

Note Buying Cash Machine is another

Bigger pockets podcast 028 and 211

Now the next question will be "Where to find notes" The places listed in the education can also provide sources for notes.  You can also call the banks. Be relentless when calling them. You wont make it the first time.  Build your network and leverage the ones who have the contacts.  Also do not try to learn everything, go with your strengths and let the power of your network shine. I am no expert but my network is. Without it I would not be successful with notes! 

P.S. ~ No amount of educating and analysis paralysis is going to teach you everything, each note is it's own educational seminar. So either keep searching and saying "once I" or learn by doing!!!  Good luck!

Loading replies...