PPR Note Company paying principal back to investors

PPR Note Company paying principal back to investors

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I see that PPR has paid 144 straight monthly distributions, have they always returned principal? Thanks 

0Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Morrison, CO · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 10 votes
6y

Yes, PPR has paid the principle back on every fund I have invested in as it matures, probably six different times, at the end of three years. The monthly interest is paid consistently as well. My experience has been entirely positive. They have added a reinvestment option, where your interest accrues interest. I wish they had an option would allow you to just keep your funds invested in perpetuity and have them be redeemable upon 90 days notice after three years.  I don't hesitate to invest with them.   Several other note funds I am in have reduced their preferred return and / or suspended distributions due to COVID, PPR has NOT. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Morrison, CO · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Yes, PPR has paid the principle back on every fund I have invested in as it matures, probably six different times, at the end of three years. The monthly interest is paid consistently as well. My experience has been entirely positive. They have added a reinvestment option, where your interest accrues interest. I wish they had an option would allow you to just keep your funds invested in perpetuity and have them be redeemable upon 90 days notice after three years.  I don't hesitate to invest with them.   Several other note funds I am in have reduced their preferred return and / or suspended distributions due to COVID, PPR has NOT. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Denton, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    I am in some funds with them and my experience is the same as Dean's.  Late last week I received a principal return from a liquidated fund.  Interest has always been paid monthly with no change in rates or reductions to principal.  They have good options for compounding and reinvesting.

  • Investor · Baltimore County, MD · Member since 2014 · 466 posts · 439 votes
    6y

    I have been in one PPR fund for over 3 years and it pays like clockwork. I have just requested redemption so hopefully I can report back a full return of principal soon. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6y

    @John Watts

    Most funds are closed end funds so they have a sunset period when they close which is why they return principal

    PPR has a stellar reputation, as someone who also operates funds they are who you want to be compared with based on their track record

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · Baltimore County, MD · Member since 2014 · 466 posts · 439 votes
    6y
    As a follow-up, I received my full principal back from PPR a few weeks after I requested redemption. In hindsight I wish I'd put more into that fund and not other funds or crowdfunding deals. I am in a couple other debt funds right now that are saying they don't know when they'll be able to redeem.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.