Votes
Malik Mo
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Abandoned apartment in Minneapolis

Malik Mo
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Jun 15 2017, 11:31

I own building (Minneapolis) and one of the tenants with her young kid used to live in one of the unit (triplex building). She just abandoned her apartment with most of her stuff still inside. Her case worker from charity agency that used to pay her rent told me that they will not pay the rent for this month (June) because they talked to her couple of weeks ago and she told them that she left the place and went to Atlanta, GA, and she will not come back to Minneapolis. I have been trying to connect with her since early May with no luck. I have not heard from her since for over a month. She has no relatives or friends that I can contact to find out about her. The charity agency told me that the phone number that they phoned her last time is disconnected. My other two tenants in the building have not seen her or anyone going to the apartment for long time (since early May). No one paid rent for this month (June). What should I do to get inside the unit sooner so that I can rent it out before I loose more time.

Loading replies...