Open Forum St. Louis Meetup

46 Replies

Also Interested.

I would be interested in a meet up on a Tuesday or Thursday evening. Is anyone else open to that?

Is a monthly meetup still going on? If so I'd be interested.

Hasn't happened yet I don't believe.  I'm in

I'm interested in attending the next meet up 

Would be very interested in meeting up to talk with some experienced investors. Thanks for potentially putting something together.

This post has been removed.

Seems I may be a little late to the party, but I'm also interested.. I'm in the Brentwood area.  Thanks!

I am also interested! Is anyone taking lead on setting this up? Would be great to get this going in the next month.. 

Very interested in this. Is this really a thing, or was it only wishful thinking?

Lets get this thread re-started. Im in the Webster/Kirkwood area. Is there already a STL meetup group formed? I'd love to meet some of you and swap ideas, contacts, etc.

Another meet up in St. Louis if any one is interested 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/489007-st-louis-meet-up-tuesday-26th

So excited, there are 2 BP STL meetups next week!  Gonna try and make them both.  

I also have a BP meet up. Its been going strong for 2.5yr everyone is well come and its free. It meets the second Wednesday of the month. Next meet up is Wed Oct 11 at 7pm @ O'leary's Restaurant 3828 South Lindbergh. 

Originally posted by @Peter MacKercher :

I also have a BP meet up. Its been going strong for 2.5yr everyone is well come and its free. It meets the second Wednesday of the month. Next meet up is Wed Oct 11 at 7pm @ O'leary's Restaurant 3828 South Lindbergh. 

A South County Meetup???  Awesome.  How many usually show?

We usually get 15-20. Always a good time.  

That's great!  I would like to check the next one out!

I am interested. Please let me know when you decide to meet.

Is this group still around?  Or does anyone know if there are any other biggerpockets meetup groups in St. Louis?  I've heard that there is a group but I can't find any info about it.  Thanks.

@Sam Zes ... I'm not sure if this group is around still or not. But I coordinate a monthly St. Louis REI Happy Hour that usually gets 30+ people. I always post it to the Events section of BP... this month's event is here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/681449-st-louis-rei-happy-hour

Finally, I know there are several other meetups throughout St. Louis that you could probably find on meetup.com.

Megan, thanks for the info.  I've been going to real estate meetups throughout St. Louis/St. Charles for the past 3 or 4 years.  Just about every single one of them is just a big sales pitch.  I don't mind at all paying for the yearly memberships but ultimately, it seems they all want you to join their "education program" and pay $15,000-$30,000.  I'm just interested in networking with people, talking real estate and having a good time.  I'll check out your event for sure!  Thanks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here