NYC Contractors and Property Management Recommendations

5 Replies

I have a property (duplex) in the Bronx area and I am looking for a reputable property management team and a reliable contractor that does quality work. Does anyone have any recommendations of either of these? Have you used them before and if so how's the speed of communication and quality of work? 

Thanks in advance!

Hey Yu, I work with a PM team, however we deal exclusively with the managing of  "coliving/room rentals" in the BX. DM me if you need more details. 

As for the contractor, reach out to Ali @ Real Construction Co., he's professional and process was seamless.  DM me for the info since we are not allowed to post #'s. 

Originally posted by @Yu Liu :

I have a property (duplex) in the Bronx area and I am looking for a reputable property management team and a reliable contractor that does quality work. Does anyone have any recommendations of either of these? Have you used them before and if so how's the speed of communication and quality of work? 

Thanks in advance!

Hello Yu,

Alex Jerez at BuildSprout does excellent work. We're doing a few 203K deals with him now and he's done smaller jobs for past clients of ours.

Speed of communication isn't always the best but I don't know many quality GCs with that quality.

Best of luck to you moving forward!

Abel