Top Golf Charlotte Real Estate Meetup - Anyone Interested?

Top Golf Charlotte Real Estate Meetup - Anyone Interested?

Dan HandfordPro Member
Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes

Hi All!

I currently host a formal meetup in Charlotte, NC once a month, but I am considering hosting another more casual meetup at Top Golf in Charlotte, NC. 

https://topgolf.com/us/charlotte/

Before I move forward with any planning on this, I wanted to poll the BP local Charlotte forum to see how many may be interested.

Let me know.

0Reply
65 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
8y

Good morning! I prefer a weekday, but I can make any date work with notice. Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 135 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    Hey @Dan Handford.  I would be interested.  Just went to Top Golf for the first time recently and had a blast.  

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Hey @Dan Handford this is something I would definitely be interested in as well. Doesn’t get much better than Top Golf and talking real estate!

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Man, it's going to be pretty hard to turn down a trip to top golf and chat about real estate. Count me in. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    ToP Golf business model Is Genius.. I will be in Charlotte Oct 11th if you have one then I would come over and hit a bucket of balls and meet folks it will be fun.. going to Charleston next day ..

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    That is a great idea!

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'm awful at golf, but work across the road at Home Point Financial. I'll join if my schedule allows!

    Thanks!

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Steve Maginnis

    @Jared Wonders

    @Levi Bennett

    @Jay Hinrichs

    @Thomas Passenant

    @Melissa Graves

    Sounds like we have a good team already. The max per bay is 6 but we could do at least 12 in a dual bay. 

    I will work on getting a date picked and the reservations confirmed. 

    Does a Friday or Saturday night work for everyone?

    Let me know!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    @Dan Handford  I like the idea!  Saturday night would work better for me.  Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Good morning! I prefer a weekday, but I can make any date work with notice. Thanks!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I am in the same boat as Melissa, weekdays are better but could make it work. Also, having tried to get a couple bays next to each other on the weekend (tried being the operative word) we may have better success with scheduling during a weekday. 

    Thanks again for taking the lead on this Dan!  

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    I am good for either one, thanks for putting this together. 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Thanks for putting this together @Dan Handford. Either day would work for me!

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Steve Maginnis

    @Jared Wonders

    @Levi Bennett

    @Jay Hinrichs

    @Thomas Passenant

    @Melissa Graves

    @Josh Lyons

    Thanks for responding everyone! One last question...I am thinking most are leaning towards the weekdays...would you y'all prefer during the day or in the evening?

    Let me know...Dan

  • Wholesaler · Columbia , SC · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hey @Dan Handford thats a great idea! id like to tag along as well.

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Evening would work better for me if possible. Still in the 9-5 grind :)

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Evening

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    Weekday works for me is it's in the evening. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Yes, I am interested. When are you planning to host?

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Evening

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Dan Handford I would like to join, weekday in the evening would work for me. Thanks

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    8y

    I would like to join!

  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Dan Handford putting my schedule for the next couple weeks together, Tuesday and Thursday evenings are my best days for this gathering. Wondering everyone else's thoughts on this week or next week on either of those days of the week? 

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Steve Maginnis, @Jared Wonders, @Levi Bennett, @Jay Hinrichs, @Thomas Passenant, @Melissa Graves, @Josh Lyons, @Dakarai Towns, @Mandral Blackmon, @Randy Atkinson, @Nasar Elarabi, and anyone else interested:

    I am currently working with Top Golf Charlotte to schedule this event next Monday, Aug 27th from 7pm to 9pm...so be sure to add to your calendar. Once I have everything finalized with the venue then I will post a meetup link to confirm your attendance. Stay tuned...

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'll add it to my calendar. Thanks!

  • Ballantyne · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Following as I would like to attend.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.