New Investor from New york

9 Replies | Columbus, Ohio

I am looking to start my RE investment journey here in Columbus, Ohio. It would be much appreciated if anyone had referrals of real estate agents and real estate lawyers in the area that focus on investment properties and have personal experience with it. I live in long island, New York and ultimately looking for buy and hold properties, either SFH or small multi's. 

Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I am a native of Columbus Ohio. I have invested in properties in California, Chicago, New York City and Columbus Ohio. Building a local team is important, always happy to assist.

Originally posted by @Mohamed Ahmed :

I am looking to start my RE investment journey here in Columbus, Ohio. It would be much appreciated if anyone had referrals of real estate agents and real estate lawyers in the area that focus on investment properties and have personal experience with it. I live in long island, New York and ultimately looking for buy and hold properties, either SFH or small multi's. 

Welcome to Biggerpockets, great place to connect with agents, investors, and really anyone who is involved in real estate! Columbus is a great market, I am an agent and also investing in Columbus. I am very excited about growth here, feel free to reach out. 

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed , congrats on choosing Columbus, OH for real estate investment! It's a great city to hold property for cash flow. I have an awesome real estate attorney I can refer, feel free to reach out and I can pass along his contact info. He's an investor as well, and it has been very helpful to work with someone who understands our goals and challenges. 

Best of luck in finding the perfect properties to add to your portfolio!