Local Clevelanders.... opinion on area

4 Replies

I'm looking at a place in the Cudell area of Cleveland, specifically W 98th street. Do you have thoughts on the "class" of neighborhood and overall safety? Is there an opportunity for gentrification over time? 

Thanks

@Federico Gutierrez thanks. I've consulted that guide many times. That said, I know there are variations in C and I'm looking for deeper insight as to the safety and overall "feel" of the area, as well as is it progressing or declining. I know where I live, there are C areas I would invest in because of how it's trending, and C areas I would run from. Looking for that type of insight.

Originally posted by @Nicole S. :

I'm looking at a place in the Cudell area of Cleveland, specifically W 98th street. Do you have thoughts on the "class" of neighborhood and overall safety? Is there an opportunity for gentrification over time? 

Thanks

It depends which block of W 98th you are on. The 3,000 block is gonna be the roughest. The 1,000 block is trending the highest. For those who have not yet read the guide that was mentioned you can read The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods here.

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Nicole S.:

Thanks

It depends which block of W 98th you are on. The 3,000 block is gonna be the roughest. The 1,000 block is trending the highest. For those who have not yet read the guide that was mentioned you can read The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods here.

Thanks @James Wise!! Just what I needed. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.