Cleveland Investor Friendly Realtor Needed

7 Replies

I would like to get recommedations from you experienced BP investors for a great Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent that knows the NEO Area EXTREMELY well. I am interested in purchasing a Multifamily (perferrably 6bd 2ba, secondary 4bd 2ba) in an "up and coming" area. I know the my criterior is not narrowly defined but I'm a new to REI and open to considering MF in different areas.  

Especially if you are looking at multifamily you should get someone from the Holton-Wise Group.  I believe they have been the #1 brokerage in Cleveland for multifamily the past couple years.

@James Wise @Federico Gutierrez

Russell Brazil, Real Estate Agent in Maryland (#648402), Virginia (#0225219736), District of Columbia (#SP98375353), and Massachusetts (#9​0​5​2​3​4​6)
(301) 893-4635

@Christopher Blanco and @Russel Brazil thanks for the recommendations. I will reach out to those guys.

I’ve had a great experience buying a duplex (2x 3br/1ba) from out of state with Michael Azzam (Re/Max).  They will be my PM as well, AND they have a high rating with the BBB. That’s important to me. Good luck and happy hunting!

I have really enjoyed working with Victor Duqum of VSD Realty.  He is a great realtor/broker with a lot of hustle and also offers property management services.  He has GC and multifamily owner/operator experience as well and he knows how to evaluate deals from perspective of the investor.  He's also just a good dude.  GL!

Originally posted by @Nixon Davis :

I would like to get recommedations from you experienced BP investors for a great Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent that knows the NEO Area EXTREMELY well. I am interested in purchasing a Multifamily (perferrably 6bd 2ba, secondary 4bd 2ba) in an "up and coming" area. I know the my criterior is not narrowly defined but I'm a new to REI and open to considering MF in different areas.  

Knowledge is power. Give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. Should give you a solid grasp on NEO neighborhoods. The good, bad & everything in between.

James Wise, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2015001161)
216-661-6633

@Daly Vaughn thank you for your suggestion. I have sent a message and will follow up with him when he responds. Thanks again.

@James Wise . This is a very valuable directional resource in considering various NEO areas in which to potentially invest. I have reviewed it before since many have recommended it in BP. Any further knowledge you can share is appreciated as well.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.