Inspector and Appraiser recommendations in Cleveland?

8 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

I am looking for a thorough inspector who is used to dealing with out of state investors, as well as an appraiser who is familiar with the Ohio City area.  Any recommendations?

I have worked with an inspector named John Cundiff on three houses  on the west side of Cleveland and have had a lot of success with him. I have a construction background so I can tell pretty quickly when someone knows their stuff. He is very knowledgeable with old homes and his reports are very detailed. He is a also an investor himself so he should be able to evaluate the property well from an out of town investors standpoint. Link to his website in below:

http://www.homewiseinspections.com/

I recommend Aaron Westerburg, or Chris Eberson. Chris lives in Tremont and loves old houses. Aaron works with investors.

I recommend Aaron Westerburg, or Chris Eberson. Chris lives in Tremont and loves old houses. Aaron works with investors.

Curious... What is your situation for Appraiser?

@Bob Collett  Thanks for the recommendations.  And also looking for an appraiser if you have any leads!  Again, want some who knows Ohio City as it varies so much from street to street....

@Bob Collett   Thanks for the recommendations.  And also looking for an appraiser if you have any leads!  Again, wants someone who knows Ohio City as it values seem to vary much from street to street....