New Investor and Networking in Cleveland

6 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Hello! I am relatively new to multifamily real estate investing and am starting the pre-approval process soon. My wife and I currently own our first home and are looking to get involved with REI and put additional capital we have saved to work. I am brainstorming my strategy and am looking to build connections with like-minded investors.

I would enjoy the opportunity to set up some time to network with local investors, realtors, and others to discuss your experiences and strategies for the Cleveland area. Leave a reply or feel free to send a PM and we can set something up! Thank you!

Hey Jon

I am a local investors as well and am also looking to connect with other local investors to share ideas and strategies to building a larger portfolio.  Are you looking to invest on the East or West side?

Originally posted by @Jon Fruth:

Hello! I am relatively new to multifamily real estate investing and am starting the pre-approval process soon. My wife and I currently own our first home and are looking to get involved with REI and put additional capital we have saved to work. I am brainstorming my strategy and am looking to build connections with like-minded investors.

I would enjoy the opportunity to set up some time to network with local investors, realtors, and others to discuss your experiences and strategies for the Cleveland area. Leave a reply or feel free to send a PM and we can set something up! Thank you!

Welcome to the site Jon. Good luck to you and your wife here in the Land. Take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods for a little more incite into the tenant bases and expected experiences you'll get in each of the neighborhoods as you start building your portfolio.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Cleveland
Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.
Find Your Agent Now

I am new to real estate an live in the Cleveland Area; I am looking to see if I can help anyway while also learning and making connections in the industry. I am starting out with wholesaling and looking to grow from there but I am not fixated on just one avenue of real estate. I am looking to learn all aspects; I would love to help in anyway possible please feel free to reach if there is any way I can help.

Originally posted by @Kumar Thomas:

I am new to real estate an live in the Cleveland Area; I am looking to see if I can help anyway while also learning and making connections in the industry. I am starting out with wholesaling and looking to grow from there but I am not fixated on just one avenue of real estate. I am looking to learn all aspects; I would love to help in anyway possible please feel free to reach if there is any way I can help.

Kumar welcome aboard as well. I'd scrap the wholesaling plans tho. Non starter. Better way to make money connecting investor buyers with motivated sellers is to get licensed as an agent. You've got more options to earn money and will be perceived as more respectable than a guy who's wholesaling. Wholesalers in the Cleveland market are just seen as clueless guys poorly attempting to sling overpriced ghetto properties on Craigslist.

Originally posted by @Jon Fruth:

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!