Looking to Connect in Cleveland

7 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

I am a new investor and am looking to connect and chat with those agents, investors, lenders, etc in Cleveland. Hoping to have some positive discussion about where Cleveland markets are currently and where they are headed. I am hoping to invest in Cleveland in the near future. If you have something to share please drop it below or connect with me personally. Thanks.

Originally posted by @Vinny Martin :

I am a new investor and am looking to connect and chat with those agents, investors, lenders, etc in Cleveland. Hoping to have some positive discussion about where Cleveland markets are currently and where they are headed. I am hoping to invest in Cleveland in the near future. If you have something to share please drop it below or connect with me personally. Thanks.

Hey Vinny! I live in California, but I have been investing in the Cleveland area for years! I currently own 8 rental properties there and I have found it to be a very solid market.

I've gathered a ton of information on investing in the Cleveland area, and would be happy to share it with you if you are interested. It includes, among other things, a comprehensive map of the Cleveland area, grading each area from A+ down to F, using a consistent, objective and transparent methodology using publicly available data.

Feel free to add me as a connection and drop me a private message!

I am also an out of town investor, but very active for a while in Cleveland. More than happy to talk shop anytime just send me a note.

Originally posted by @Vinny Martin :

Vinny I suggest you take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods to get a great baseline for what's what here in the Cleveland market.