Need help in Filling out a Form For Assuming POS

3 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

I am buying a property in Cleveland Heights and assuming the POS. But it requires me to fill out the Registration of Dwelling Structure By Out-of-County Owners Form. In the form it has section II for Cuyahoga County Agent Information.

I do not understand what they are looking for. Does anyone know what is supposed to go in this section of the form?

Thanks

Mark

Updated 26 days ago

UPDATE: It appears "Agent" means "Registered Agent" Like you do when you create a Delaware LLC when you don't live in Delaware. You have to pay for a registered agent in Delaware so you can have an address in Delaware to be used on the LLC application.

I’m not positive about Cleveland Heights but lots of cities require a local property manager.  Some have statues that require someone within so many miles, or it sounds like in this case in the county.  If your using a property manager you would use their info, if not you could try a contractor your using or maybe your realtor.

@Mark Spritz I’ve bought plenty of properties in cleveland heights,. Just put a family member or yourself for the landlord and put your cell on there. Put your best mailing address too because they occasionally have to mail you things.

Originally posted by @Jared Lichtin :

@Mark Spritz I’ve bought plenty of properties in cleveland heights,. Just put a family member or yourself for the landlord and put your cell on there. Put your best mailing address too because they occasionally have to mail you things.

Thanks Jared. That’s for section I. For Section II I think it has to be someone in that county. But don’t know what “agent” means. That term is too vague. I don’t know anyone in that county. I’m an out of state investor there.