Berea, Ohio - Agents

8 Replies | Cleveland, Ohio

Good evening,

Looking to start investing in Berea, Ohio, and am interested in getting the lay of the land and connecting with a real estate agent. What are the current thoughts on the market? I've conducted a fair share of research and seems to be a growing big city suburb with good schools and a high renter rate. Interested in some of the local's input.

Thanks for the input!
Originally posted by @Austin Johnston :
Good evening,

Looking to start investing in Berea, Ohio, and am interested in getting the lay of the land and connecting with a real estate agent. What are the current thoughts on the market? I've conducted a fair share of research and seems to be a growing big city suburb with good schools and a high renter rate. Interested in some of the local's input.

Thanks for the input!

Berea is a very stable B-grade suburb. BW College is over there so there is ample opportunity for student housing. Give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. I think it should be exactly what you're looking for right now.

I agree with James on this one. I live 5-10 minutes from Berea and am an agent/investor.
If you want info on Berea and surrounding areas in terms of median household income, median property values, school ratings, crime grades, etc, message me and I can email you a spreadsheet I created. 

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Austin Johnston:
Good evening,

Thanks for the input!

Berea is a very stable B-grade suburb. BW College is over there so there is ample opportunity for student housing. Give The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods a read. I think it should be exactly what you're looking for right now.

James,

Thank you for taking the time to send that along,  I'll start looking that over now.  I'm happy to see a few areas I'm interested in àre on your grade sheet. I'll keep you apprised if interested. I'm looking to hopefully pull the trigger by the end of year; deal willing.

AJ  

Hi @Austin Johnston , Berea is great market of Cleveland. Stable employers in and near the area, close to major freeways and the Cleveland Metroparks and a nice historic downtown area with great parks. I lived there a couple of years ago and know the area well. DM me if you would like to talk further.