Cincinnati property management suggestions

15 Replies

I am looking for a property manager in Cincinnati for a 12 unit building.  Has anyone worked with anyone that they would recommend?  Thanks, Gabe

Call Josh Harkavy with Balanced Property Solutions in Cincinnati.  He is managing property for a couple of my commercial clients.  He does a great job.

Tell him Victor Patel referred you.

So nice to hear of someone who really likes their PM.  I have to find a new one for my properties in KC 

I have used CRES property management in that area for last 2 years and they have been great

If you are using CRES, I would double check things every month, we have sued them several times and they were horrible and charging way too much.  I recommend Hayes-Gibson any day for ANY part of the country.  

Has anyone had any experience with L&B?  http://www.lbmanagement.net/property-management.html  

Hello, I work with Jim Shapiro from Weybridge Realty for a 12 unit building in the Cincinnati area and then Dix property for an SFR in the Greater Cincinnati. Both are good. I have a list of Cincinnati property managers for multi units I compiled earlier this year and happy to share

Daniel I saw this post and reviewed the ones listed here.  The ppty managers seem to be focused on more of the multi-family.  Different set of requirements and skills vs managing single family homes. 

@Gabriel Miller

Gabriel, did you find a good PM for your property? If so, can you please share ? Thanks

Anyone has experience with Lonnie Gray of Resident Properties?

@Gabriel Miller , this thread is about a year old; who did you end up using for Property Management in Cincy, and how do you like them so far? Thanks!

-joe

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here