Cincinnati realtor and prop mgmt needed

3 Replies

My business partner and I are looking for a realtor and team to work with and buy multifamily homes in B&C neighborhoods in the Cincinnati area. If anyone is interested please let me know! Thanks, Jen

We have used Brandy Stearns with Remax in Cincinnati. We like working with her because she understands what investors are looking for. As far as property management... we were with RPM Midwest, but found their maintenance support lacking. So we now manage our own. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to me. Best of luck!

Property management and contractors are going to be one of your biggest challenges in this market.  The good property managers manage their own properties, and currently there is a huge demand and low supply of contractors.

I would recommend Tim Shrout from Keller Williams.  Good Luck.  

Hi Jen - did you end up finding a realtor? I invest in small multi-families occasionally. My partner is my realtor and does an excellent job. I'll DM you his name and contact info.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here