Toledo bank-financing friendly turnkey provider?

7 Replies | Toledo, Ohio

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a turnkey provider who is amenable to me using 75-80% bank financing on their properties. Also, I would like to pay for my own home inspection report. Does anyone know a reputable company in Toledo who is open to these terms?

Exceeding a 10% ROI is achievable...besides obvious factors deciding to hold heavy on reserves, being conservative on occupancy and a host of other smart moves may drive ROI lower but help prevent ‘oh snap' moments.

One thing people who look to Toledo too often do is simply look at ROI and fail to understand neighborhood and other dynamics here.

Another thing to determine is how small a loan your bank will do. Too often banks will not lend on <$50/k mtg. 

Good to know, thanks guys! What cash on cash returns are you targeting then? Maybe in the 12-15% range?

My expectations might be a bit lower than a local, since I expect to buy higher and also have higher expenses due to paid management.

Originally posted by @Sean NA:

Good to know, thanks guys! What cash on cash returns are you targeting then? Maybe in the 12-15% range?

My expectations might be a bit lower than a local, since I expect to buy higher and also have higher expenses due to paid management.

Highly depends on where you want to invest in Toledo! Most investors like around 15%, but if you invest in areas closer to the suburbs you're going to see numbers around 10%. Let me know if you'd like more information.