• Investor
  • Atascadero, CA
Votes |
Need HVAC recommendation

Ronda R.
  • Investor
  • Atascadero, CA
Posted Apr 28 2017, 15:37

I have a house I rehabbed and it turned out beautiful. I listed it for rent and placed some really good tenants. Unfortunately they expected AC which this house doesn't have. They had been in the house a month and he went to turn on the AC and realized there wasn't any. He said the ad stated AC. I did not list AC in the ad which I placed on Cozy and it aggregated to other sites. I checked my ad to make sure I didn't accidentally list AC. I did not. The problem is that when the house was listed for sale it mistakenly had "Newer AC" listed in the MLS listing. One of the sites the ad was aggregated to kept the info from the MLS listing and added it to the ad. Follow me? Anyway, I am not sure how to handle this. He is adamant they would not have rented had they known there was no AC. I have gotten one quote so far at $3,800.00. Trying to decide if it is worth it to have AC installed to keep tenants or just give him the option of getting out of the lease. Rent is $1,100.00 monthly. Maybe at this price point AC is a given. Please give me your feedback and would appreciate a recommendation for a good HVAC guy.

Loading replies...