Prestige Furnishings

4 Replies

Hello fellow Dayton Investors,

Has anyone had any dealings with Prestige Furnishings? I see them on Craigslist for what looks to be refurbished products but there are only a handful of mixed reviews. I am looking to get a matching pair of kitchen appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher) for a new rental property and came across them on CL. It looks like they also service Cincinatti as well.

Ben

Beavercreek, Wright Patterson, WPAFB

I stopped by their showroom in Kettering and I was not impressed by the quality of the used products or their pricing. I decided on paying a little more for a new scratch and dent Fridge than to pay $150 less for a used product.  Just my two cents.

Originally posted by @Paul Amegatcher :

I stopped by their showroom in Kettering and I was not impressed by the quality of the used products or their pricing. I decided on paying a little more for a new scratch and dent Fridge than to pay $150 less for a used product.  Just my two cents.

Where did you get the scratch and dent appliances? CL?

I've heard several mixed reviews, but i have not visited the location, or bought from them. They're on my list to check out. in the meantime, I've bought a lot from d & s appliances in huber heights, and the sears outlet store.

Thanks, I'll check out the sears outlet

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here