User Stats

Votes
Jacob Murry
Votes |
Market Around MWC/TAFB

Jacob Murry
Posted Jun 24 2018, 19:24

Hello Everyone, 

I'm brand new to BP and new to real estate investing in general. I have a bit of a background in finance, but I'm still in the process of spending some time educating myself on the foundations of having success in real estate investing. 

I'll be looking to make my first deal in 2018 and my strategy will be buying and holding SFH or smaller multi-family homes (duplex,triplex, 4plex.) I was thinking for my first property at targeting the area in MWC close to TAFB, Rose State College. From the research that I've done (mind you, I'm still pretty new - so I understand my research may be a fantasy land!) I believe you can find a home in this area that needs a little work, but with loads of potential, for around 50-75k. Most of the homes that I've looked at have 3 bedroom and either 1 or 1.5 bathrooms. Comparing rent to similar homes in the area, you can be looking at anywhere from 675-1000$ per month in rent, depending on location, SQFT, etc..

Now my question.. I've estimated cash flow could potentially be $200-400 in this area. Does anyone have experience working around the MWC/ Del-City area that could provide any insight, validate my thoughts, or burst my bubble? :) 

Looking forward to spending more time on the forum and connecting with the OKC investors! 

Loading replies...