BEST ONLINE SCHOOL for Oregon?

13 Replies

Good afternoon,

I am relocating to Oregon in the summer and would like to began an online real estate school to prepare for my exams. I would much appreciate any reccomendations and feedback for currently available online schools. I've read that Proschools is not what it once was, is this true?

Cheers everyone,

Erik Barlowe

@Erik Barlowe I'm not sure what ProSchools used to be but it's what I used last year to study for my exam. I found it to be very thorough and easy to go at my own pace. Passed the exam handily the first time. Good luck!

I went through ProSchools, and it was great! I can give you a discount code that gives you $100 off too and have an extra set of books too! 

Let m know! 

I went through ProSchools.  If you speak with a brokerage before you start, most have a discount code. I can give you a contact for my office, I chose to go with Keller Williams because of the training they offer.

This post has been removed.

Does anyone know if the pre-license classes "expire"?

In WA, if you finish your classes and don't proceed with the exam after a certain period of time, you will have to retake the classes again.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here