Meet ups in Pittsburgh for beginner

8 Replies

Hello, I am pretty new to real estate and am looking to find a deal for an owner occupied duplex. My goal is to build a portfolio of multi unit properties. What are some good things to do to get started in the area? Do any meet ups exist in the Pittsburgh area for real estate? I have come across the REIA so far.

Thanks everyone!

Justin

Thank you guys for your responses. Jason- targeting northside, Bloomfield, friendship right now. I live in shadyside currently. I’ve heard that Brighton heights/observatory hill would be nice alternatives outside the city

@Justin DAlessandro I manage a small South Hills meetup thats part of the Pittsburgh REIA. You are welcome to attend. Usually the 4th Thursday of each month, but I post the events on here.

The Pittsburgh REIA has tons of subgroups for whatever you are looking to do.
House Hacking is a great way to start! It's the way I started and the way a lot of people in the group started/or are trying to get started. So there'd be some good knowledge in the room for you if you'd like to attend. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here