Investing in Memphis

7 Replies

Hi all

My name is Guy and I live in Israel. I am an Electrical and Computer engineer and just start my way at real estate investing in USA. My goal is to purchase properties below market value for a buy and hold for cashflow strategy. I would love to connect with other investors in Memphis TN and to hear information about the city ,its neighborhood and where should I focus for my strategy.

Thanks

Guy  

Originally posted by @Guy Levitas :

Hi all

My name is Guy and I live in Israel. I am an Electrical and Computer engineer and just start my way at real estate investing in USA. My goal is to purchase properties below market value for a buy and hold for cashflow strategy. I would love to connect with other investors in Memphis TN and to hear information about the city ,its neighborhood and where should I focus for my strategy.

Thanks

Guy  

Guy,

What you are looking for is what every investor is after right now. This is a tough market but Memphis is a great area to start in. I own a couple properties there. I would recommend checking out:

https://store.biggerpockets.co...

I am a newbie wholesaler and I found some gems in the Shelby county area (Memphis) and I'd like to connect with you all on some deals if you're actively buying in Shelby County.

Also I'm from NYC. Anyone at all familiar with the Shelby County Market at this current time? 

All info is appreciated

Best regards,

King