Brandon Cobb
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Hows your success In Nashville?

Brandon Cobb
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Oct 27 2017, 19:00

Hello Nashville Investors!

I am curious what kind of success everyone is having in Nashville. My partner and I are implementing a business model that has worked very well in Colorado Springs but we have heard the Nashville market is very competitive so I am curious If anyone else believes that to be true? 

It seems the talk around Nashville is that deals are hard to find.. I have sat down with some high volume wholesalers and they are pulling 3 - 7 deals a week out of the market so I can't believe this to be true. We are in our 3rd month and expecting things to really pick up 3 months from now. 

Our marketing looks like this: 

5000+ DFD leads (increasing by 150 per month)

400+ Probate (increasing by 200 per month)

2900 tax liens

1000+ evictions (increasing by 100 per month) 

500+ VA web scrubbing (increasing by 100 per month)

All letters are handwritten and very personable.

We have done a couple deals, seen all of our competitions marketing, and feel confident we have differentiated ourselves. (Sellers have called us over 8 other mailers sitting on their table and this has been the case on multiple occasions.)

The main focus is to build a wholesale business and short term rental portfolio like we have in Colorado Springs. I understand Nashville is no longer giving our Type 2 permits so Type 3 is our focus. We are still learning the laws around STR in Nashville and how to accomplish this.

What degree of success are you having in this highly competitive market?

Are deals legitimately that hard to come by? If so, what are these big time wholesale companies doing differently than everyone else?

Feel free to reach out to me. I am always looking to learn as much as possible from others in new markets and help in anyway I can. 

If you have any type 3 rentals I would love to hear from you.

Good luck to everyone out there and happy hunting!

Cheers,

Brandon 

Loading replies...