• New to Real Estate
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Looking for Realtor to Help Buy My First "House Hack"

Andrew Gallagher
  • New to Real Estate
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jan 7 2020, 22:22

Hi everyone. I went to college here in Nashville (any Vandy alum out there?) and have called it home since graduating last year. After extensive research and saving up for a down payment, I have decided to it is time to execute my first "house hack" on a single-family home.

I plan on doing the "rent-by-room" strategy and have been focusing on 3/4 Bed & 2/3 Bath single-family homes. I have spent the past couple of months following the market and have been spending a ton of time on Realtracs analyzing properties. I like the West Nashville area and have a max price of $375k, which I pre-qualified for. However, I want a property that is not overvalued and I am open to all areas within a 30min or less rush hour commuting time to Green Hills.

I am looking for anyone willing to chat/comment about the current market conditions or a realtor who would be able to help me achieve my goals. I work about 50-60 hours a week in a different industry and realize that this will be an uphill battle, but I am ready for the challenge. Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to connecting with you.

Loading replies...