Building a team in Pasadena, TX

15 Replies

I am building a team in Pasadena, TX.  If you want to join a team to work together, network together, prosper together, send me a message.  I am a buy and hold investor.  I will wholesale and flip properties to reach my goal.  I have no problem sharing profits. My main goal is cash flow.  I am looking for wholesalers, rehabbers, lawyers, property management, financing, private lending, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, mentors, coaches, bird dogs, realtors, title companies, tax accountants.  If you are in the Houston area, let's work together to reach our goals.  Whether you are starting out or seasoned, let's see how we can help each other.  

Hi Mike,  I am looking for 3/2/2 homes in Southeast Houston.  Houses that need repairs are ok.  Owners that need to sell right away.  Cash or finance.  Terms is the best option.

@Daniel Vera   Sent you a PM so keep me posted.

So you thinking like Texas City or more like Kemah?

Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte.  I am open to other areas as well.  The importance of a team is to help others as well.  Someone in our team may want to invest in other areas and we can help each other.

@Daniel Vera  Sounds great. I know I can help out in some capacity.

Btw, if you want to "shout out" to a particular person put the @ sign before their name and it will show up in their inbox. It helps because this is a very busy forum and sometimes things get lost in the shuffle.

Hi Daniel,

I'm on the financing side of the business, any question you may have just ask.

25 to 30% down for purchase money, Fix and Flip up to 70% ARV

@Daniel Vera : How about adding an insurance agent to the team? I work with real estate investors all the time. I do builder's risk and landlord policies as well as the traditional homeowners, renters, autos, etc. I even pay for referrals. Also, I know several real estate agents and hard money lenders who work in the area. 

@Mike Reynolds @John Broussard @Ankith Chandra @Amber Koontz @kenneth Mcgee@Darron Pierson @Jeremy Pakalka

Thank you for your responses! I look forward to meeting each one of you.  If we can't meet in person, we have technology.

Please send messages to my inbox of your best day/evening and time to meet.  If there is something you want to cover, let me know so I will be prepared.

Thanks, and good luck.  I'd love to hear what you are doing and how you are taking action!

@Daniel Vera

It will have to be tech for me for now. Starting a new job next Monday if all goes well. But I am not far away if you need me.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.