• Houston, TX
Votes |
Good Local Bank and Contacts

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Mar 15 2017, 21:03

All - 

I have two residential investment properties in College Station I own debt free (value is $180k each) and am looking to do a cash out refi into my LLC to free up cash to invest in Houston. I'm looking to build a good, long-term relationship with a local bank that is flexible and easy to work with. I'm also looking to setup a line of credit for flexibility for future investments that need quick cash.

Does anyone here have a good bank recommendation and contacts at those banks?

I have a great credit score, very strong balance sheet, etc.  I've called probably 20 banks (both large and small) and have found two that seem to know what they're doing (Icon and Prosperity), while the rest say something like "we don't do home equity loans on investment properties" and I try to explain what I'm trying to do and how the houses should be able to secure a loan.  Maybe I'm just not doing a good job of explaining it, or most banks really don't do stuff like this, but it seems pretty straightforward. 

Given all this, I figured I'd reach out to the experts here for some recommendations.  With the impending rate hikes, I want to lock up as much debt at a low rate as I can.

Thanks in advance!

Harrison

Loading replies...