Looking for CPA with SDIRA experience

4 Replies | Houston, Texas

Hello Brendan. Jamie Finnen was recommended to me by Quest IRA last year. I spoke with her but haven't yet signed up with a CPA. The consult call went fine.

Good luck.  Michele

Jamie L. Finnen

Managing Partner

The Optimal Financial Group

Can anyone recommend a Self Directed IRA/LLC CPA in California?

Buying the property was the easy part! Now we would like to sell it!

Looking for a California based CPA to help with the TAX Withholding and closing paper work. I would like to avoid being taxed on the trust property being sold to the benefit of my LLC owned by my IRA ( but the the 590X forms are a bit tricky.

Escrow is closing in a week and I really need to speak to someone right away! Thanks!

Can anyone recommend a Self Directed IRA/LLC CPA in California?

Buying the property was the easy part!  Now we would like to sell it!

Looking for a California based CPA to help with the TAX Withholding and closing paper work. I would like to avoid being taxed on the trust property being sold to the benefit of my LLC owned by my IRA ( but the the 590X forms are a bit tricky.

Escrow is closing in a week and I really need to speak to someone right away!  Thanks!

@Gary Bronson I know several great CPAs in Southern California.  Not sure if they have experience specifically in what you're looking at, but they are all generally real estate CPAs so they might.  I will send you a message with some names.

*This post does not create an attorney-client or CPA-client relationship.  Readers are advised to seek professional advice.