Looking to Implement the BRRRR strategy in San Antonio
This post will have several different questions pertaining to the aspects of the BRRRR method. I want to know what other San Antonio investors have experienced with this method. Thanks in advance.
A Rehab Costs
1) I've read you don't want to over rehab a rental property. Can anyone provide some very rough estimates for a rental rehab? Also, what things do you want to spend extra money on? I don't want future problems I can avoid with a proper rehab.
2) Any recommendations for investor friendly contractors familiar with this type of project. A quality contractor is worth their weight in gold.
B Hard Money Lenders
1) Do HML typically finance 100% of a deal or do they want 10% down? What is a typical interest rate? I've seen 10-12% 8% would be great.
2) Any recommendations for hard money lenders?
C Cash Out Refinancing
1) Is 80% of ARV typical for cash outs?
2) What is the seasoning period? I heard some lenders don't require one.
3) Any recommendations for investor friendly cash out lenders?